Oil Pressure Indicator and Transducer Upgrade
FAA STC No. SR02536LA
Price: See Precision Heli-Support, LLC Price List
Applicability: MD Helicopters 369HE/HM/HS/D/E/FF & 500N
Estimated Installation Hours: 16-20
The indicator is a pressure transducer driven indicator and utilizes only a 14″ flexible oil line installed in the engine bay. The blue-white indicator backlight allows for clear readability during night operations.
- Removes the MD Helicopters existing “wet line” and stainless steel line that runs from the engine oil pressure port to the aircraft instrument panel.
- Removes all chances of oil leaking from the oil pressure indicator system within the aircraft cabin.
- Removes the inspection procedures for the MD plastic oil line thru out the cabin.
- Indicator is a direct replacement for the MD indicator mounting location. Also may utilize a 4-hole mounting bezel.
- Transducer and oil line are installed in the aircraft engine compartment which allows for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Reduces time in inspection resulting in a saved profit instantly.